Sunday, September 6, 2020

Unicorns And Boobs

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I had originally started making for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges before being sidelined with a migraine.  I've finally gotten a chance to finish it.  The image I chose is Bugaboo's snarky Unicorns Are More Real image.  Now this is an image really good friends would send to each other in fun; or a family member with a great sense of humor.

After printing off the image onto Hammermill white card stock and coloring using copic markers and layering, I added it to a plain cameo coral card.  I then added some enamel dots in place of brads, a white silk flower I bought at Michaels years ago, white ribbon and finally some heart enamel dots.  As an after thought, I then color spritzed some cameo coral and green galore markers over the image and the entire card including the embellishments.  Considering I still have the migraine, I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Challenges entered:

Sisterhood Of The Snarky Stampers #167 - F Is For Friends
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #141 - Anything Goes 
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) #18 - September 
Crafty Friends #144 - Anything Goes 
Dis Digi Designs Challenges - For The Girls (I went with big girls and "THE Girls") 
Outlawz Festive Friday Sept 4 to Sept 17 - Make It Funny 
Splitcoaststampers DTGD20LMcAree - Unicorns
The Fairy and the Unicorn - September Anything Goes Mythical 
Crafty Catz #517 - Anything Goes (optional twist not a square) 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of your weekend and please stay safe out there.


Stamps: Bugaboo
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Silk Flowers, Ribbon, Enamel Dots/Hearts, Color Spritzer Tool, SU Cameo Coral and Green Galore Markers, Copic Markers

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card, great image and funny sentiment, lovely bright bold colours, love the touch of lace.
    I do hope your migraine is better soon.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's hilarious! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card, funny too! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an image I could never use, I have to say, but it is rather a fun card. ; ) Love that you were able to use that flower that you've had for a while; it works perfectly with your layout! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn challenge this month, good luck with your entry, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete