Friday, September 25, 2020

Chocolate Fantasy


Hello and welcome.  Today is Freebie Friday over at Bugaboo's blog Catch The Bug.  As soon as I started on my card, my husband saw the image and said the card had to go to his sister.  
 
After printing my image onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before lightly stippling Tim Holtz milled lavender distress ink then layering.  For the card, I pulled out some scrap designer paper (sorry can't remember what company) and added that to a chocolate chip card stock before adding my layered image.  I then pulled out some Stampin Up ribbon I had forgotten about, tied it into a knot, then added a copper circle clip.  The only other embellishments added were copper brads, white silk flowers I've had for years and a copper pearl bling in the center of the flowers.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to grab your freebie here.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Milled Lavender
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up, Designer Paper Scrap
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Ribbon, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Copper Clip, Glue Dots, Stipple Brush, Brads, Silk Flowers, Copper Pearl

8 comments:

  1. A fun card and I love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything goes together so well. I especially like the pink ribbon-the colour matches the pinks in the paper.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card - it could be me in the image!! Lovely colours.

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun stamp and all beautifully put together.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun image and totally understand the sentiment lol.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card, love the sentiment
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me smile. Love how all the elements come together to create a great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete