Saturday, September 19, 2020

Thoughts And Prayers



Hello and welcome.  Today is a new Saturday weekly challenge at Catch The Bug and it's a Bingo challenge.  For my project, I went with Embossing, Bugaboo Image, Ribbon and used the Beautiful Blocks - Thoughts and Prayers.  I decided to keep my card somewhat clean and simple (CAS) since all of the California wildfire smoke exacerbated both my migraines and asthma/COPD.  One thing I've learned the last week, breathing and not being in pain are definitely under rated! 

 

After printing out my image onto white card stock and coloring using both copic and prismacolor markers, I lightly stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass ink that was still on my brush from another project then layered.  I then added that to my card, which I kept the background clean, then added some enamel dots in place of brads and added a white ribbon bow.  For the embossing part, I pulled out my Souffle embossing pens and Sakura 3D embossing glaze pens and used those to highlight parts of the image.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and if you could say a prayer for California and all of the wildfires we're having right now.  Don't forget to join us in the challenge as well.  

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Stipple Brush, Ribbon Bow, Glue Dots, Enamel Dots, Souffle Embossing Pen, Sakura 3D Embossing Glaze Pen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and coloring! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete