Friday, September 18, 2020

Puppy Love

Hello and welcome.  Today is Bugaboo Stamps freebie Friday over at Catch The Bug.   Today's freebie is an adorable image called Kidz Pug. For my card, I started out by choosing my designer paper, Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard I had received as a RAK and hadn't used yet then let that dictate the color scheme and layout.

After printing the image onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before lightly stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass ink for a soft sky then layered it and added some vintage brads.  I then added it to the card popping it up over the Dutch Mustard border before sponging some Stampin Up chocolate chip ink around the edges and added a matching ribbon.  I then die cut some hearts from scrap card stock and added those behind the popped up image.  The only other embellishments I added were some dusty dew drops, an olive heart clip and finally highlighted parts of the image with 3D glaze pens and a white gel pen.  I'm really happy with it since the colors put me out of my normal comfort zone.

Challenges entered:

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there!  Don't forget to get your freebie here and stop by the rest of the design teams blogs to leave them some love.

Stamps: Bugaboo Kidz Pug
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stampin Up Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up, Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, 3D Glaze Pens, Dimensionals, Dew Drops, Glue Dots, Ribbon, Heart Clip, Brads, MFT Heart Dies, Big Shot, Sponge, Stipple Brush

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable Bonnie! I love it! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have shared your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week, its so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designer paper and coordinating heart to showcase this adorable image. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoying all the puppy love here - great card!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete