Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Let's Doodle!

Hello and welcome.   Today is Humor Me Wednesday at Catch The Bug and although my card today isn't humorous, it does reflect my hope for 2021 - Clean And Simple!  My hope for next year is a nice, neat, low stress year especially after everything 2020 has thrown at us!  My card was inspired, not only by the year, but did you know September 20th is Doodle Day?  I sure didn't.
 
After printing off my Ornamental Flowers 2 image (at 3.5x5 inches ) onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using copic markers before lightly stippling the left over tumbled glass ink around the colored image.  The only embellishments used were clear bling crystals and Sakura 3D black glaze pen to highlight the butterflies flight.  A nice clean and simple card great for any occasion.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and please stay safe out there.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Hammermill White
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Stipple Brush, Bling, Sakura 3D Glaze Pen

5 comments:

  1. This is so bright and cheerful! I love the colors you used! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and coloring. And I also hope 2021 is Clean and Simple! Thanks for sharing with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Seasons challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully creative card !! And I agree with a C & S 2021 !! Thanks for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge .. We hope that you will join us again soon !!! Debra Davison / Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, really striking and love the colours. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and Happy Crafting Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete