Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Happy Now?

Hello and welcome.  Today is Humor Me Wednesday over at the Bugaboo Stamps blog Catch The Bug.  Did you know that September 7th is not only Labor Day here in the United States, but it's also "Neither Snow nor Rain" Day.  So I decided to make that my inspiration and go a bit snarky with Stella - Happy Now.  You cannot go wrong with Stella!

I printed my image at 3.5x5 since I've been dealing with a migraine so it would be easier to color using both my prismacolor and copic markers.  Once the coloring was finished, I stippled some Tim Holtz broken china distress ink around the edges before layering over a dry embossed border.  After dusting off some blue fibers I've had for like forever, I added some equally dusty silver snowflakes sequins and then ice stickles to the image to finish it off.

Challenges entered:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #141 - Anything Goes
Splitcoaststampers USEIT2020 - Use Your Forgotten Stuff 
Crafty Sentiments - Sept Anything Goes 
Tuesday Throwdown #465 - Anything Goes 
Classic Design #9 - September Anything Goes 
Crafters Design #250 - Anything Goes 
Love To Craft #50 - Sept Anything Goes 
Moving Along With The Times #122 - Sept Anything Goes 
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #167 - F is for friends 
Outlawz Festive Friday Sept 4 to Sept 17 - Make It Funny 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up, Scrap Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Fibers, Sequins, Glue Dots, Stipple Brush, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, Ice Stickles, Big Shot

8 comments:

  1. I love this Stella image! So glad you joined us at the Crafter's Cafe for our challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I hope you had a great Labor Day weekend! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Awesome card!!! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card.That's what I say every winter. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!!! I'm in FL so I get to bitch all year round. LOL! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!
    Hoping we aren't headed for snow quite yet lol
    Thanks for getting friendly with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete