Tuesday, September 29, 2020

This Cat Is Too Cute To Spook

Hello and welcome.  Today is New Release Tuesday over at Catch The Bug for Bugaboo Stamps, and this little kitty is just too cute to be scary.  
 
I started off by printing my image onto Hammermill white card stock then colored using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering.   It was then I decided I should have colored the background and grass before the layering so I dusted off my Stampin Up chalks and grabbed a eye shadow applicator I had bought years ago from Target's $1 spot, added the color, then erased the colors that ended up on the layered card stock.  For my card, I pulled out a scrap of Basic Grey Ambrosia designer paper I had bought on clearance at Michael's several years ago and added that to a white card before sponging spiced marmalade distress ink around the edges.  I then made a dry embossed border using scrap card stock, a Tim Holtz burlap embossing folder and my big shot and added that to the card.  The layered image I then popped up over the border using pop up glue dots and added a black/gold ribbon.  After adding some gold enamel stars to the image, I added a black Prima flower with a bling center and then some Jolee's Halloween stickers to finish it off.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there!

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade
Card Stock: Hammermill, Stampin Up, Basic Grey Ambrosia Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Sponge, Chalk, Eye Shadow Applicator, Enamel Stars, Primas, Glue Dots, Tim Holtz Burlap Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Jolee's Stickers, Brads, Pop Up Glue Dots
 

12 comments:

  1. You're right the cat is too cute to be scary! Thanks for joining in.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card! I love that cat and the cool flower!!! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb card the cat is adorable and i love the flower ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Bonnie - that cat is definitely too cute to spook. I like the addition of the flower which adds to the cuteness of the card. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun Halloween card Bonnie. Cute image. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card made me smile, thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cat is too cute to spook which made me smile,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite a cat. Spooky but cute. A super card.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your spooky creation with us. A lovely card for Halloween.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card for Halloween with the cute/spooky cat. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet. Absolutely too cute to spook! Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card! I love the black flower! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete