Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I Think You're Purrrr-fect

Hello and welcome.  Today is new release Tuesday over at the Bugaboo stamps blog Catch The Bug.  Today we are sharing with you I think you're purrr-fect and is available here.  I absolutely love this cute little kitty.  I mean who wouldn't love those eyes?

After printing the image, and saying, onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before inking the edges in memento tuxedo black and layering.  For my card base, I added to a white card some scrap designer paper I've had for years (don't even remember who made it) before edging the card in memento black.  I then popped up the layered image, added some faux brads and then a grey/black ribbon from my stash.  The final touches were a punched flower with a gold ice stickle center as well as gold ice stickles on the the crown.

Challenges entered:

Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) #18 - September 
Show Us Your Pussycats #58 - Anything Goes 
Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Sept 6 to Sept 19 - Song Inspiration Cat's Sleep Anywhere 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2036 - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Wk 35 - Anything Goes Coloring 
Aud Sentiments Challenge #259 - Anything Goes With A Sentiment 
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper - September 2020 
Try It On Tuesdays - Neat And Tidy 


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great  day and don't forget to stop by the rest of the design team blogs to leave them some love.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Scrap Designer Paper, Stampin Up Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, MS Hydrangea Punch, Glue Dots, Gold Ice Stickles, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Small Hole Punch, MS Glue Pen, Prismacolor and Copic Markers

6 comments:

  1. Cute fun image (I did the card too teamie) So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments. I loved seeing your fun card design (and thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The design is fabulous and I'm loving the little kitty cat, super cute 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the Neat & Tidy fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do love that kitty image, Bonnie! Wonderful paper choice. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete