Saturday, September 5, 2020

Clean And Simple Hello

Hello and welcome.  Today's Bugaboo theme challenge over at Catch The Bug is Anything Goes.  For my project today, I chose to go with a clean and simple card featuring an older Bugaboo image, although new to me, called Ladybug Hello.  I really like how this image looks with the neat handwriting off to the side.

My image is printed onto Hammermill white card stock then colored using prismacolor and copic markers.  I decided to stipple what tumbled glass ink remained on the brush to help give a bit of color for the sky before outlining the writing using a black 3D glaze pen.

Challenges entered:

Never Before Used Schtuff #18 - September 
A Gem Of A Challenge Wk 18 - Anything Goes
CD Sunday Plus #43 - Anything Goes Digital 
Digi Choosday Wk 35 - Anything Goes 
Crafters Castle #33 - Anything Goes 
Aud Sentiments #259 - Anything Goes With A Sentiment 
Splitcoaststampers IC770 - Photo Inspirations 


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to join in the challenge at Catch The Bug.


Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Hammermill White
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Stipple Brush, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, 3D Glaze Pens

8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, I love Bugaboo and had lots of their digitals but when my last computer 'died' all my images from everywhere went with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great CAS card. It would be a pleasure to receive.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ladybirds and yours is really nice. I agree with Carol it would be a pleasure to receive it.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teamie.. It's awesome to see your card over at Aud Sentiments. I love the Bugaboo image and CAS style. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely CAS card with a cute image. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you’ve stipples the sky....inspirational. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS card, I love the image and the design
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, so cute. Thanks for entering the choosday at Polkadoodles. Madison

    ReplyDelete