Wednesday, September 30, 2020

650 Million Years

Hello and welcome.  Today is Humor Me Wednesday over at Catch The Bug.  Did you know September 30th is Ask A Stupid Question day?  For my card, I chose to use one of  Bugaboo's snarky images Stella Jellyfish. You can't go wrong with Stella.  Besides, I'm sure we all have run into one or two people this saying fits perfectly.

After printing my image off at 3.5x5 so I could make it into a one layer card, I colored the image using prismacolor and copic markers.  Once that was finished, I lightly rubbed some bashful blue chalk over the white areas using a cotton ball before lightly erasing areas over the saying. The only embellishments used were a white gel pen, 3D glaze pens and two epoxy star stickers.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and great rest of your week.  Stay safe out there folks!

Stamps: Bugaboo
Card Stock: Hammermill White
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Cotton Ball, Stampin Up Chalks, White Gel Pen, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens

1 comment:

  1. Oh Stella never fails to make me smile! Love this!!!
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete