Sunday, September 1, 2024

Wood Block Wednesday August 2024 Edition

 

 

Hello and welcome to another woodblock wednesday where we're dusting off our old wood block stamps (we all have them) and using them again. For my card, I decided to dust off some of my old Stampscapes element stamps (I had bought long ago at a stamp convention) and combine them with a Conjurer of Dreams image from their Serenity digital set to create another sympathy card.
 
I started out by combining my chosen Serenity image, and Psalm, in Photoshop© before printing it out on Neenah white card stock.  I then took my Stampscapes images and stamped them in various places on the printed image, using Memento tuxedo black ink, before highlighting them using a white gel pen.  Once I was done with all of that, I layered my image and added some black brads before setting aside.  I then printed out another Serentiy image, layered it onto a white card then added my layered image panel using glue dots.  It was fairly quick and easy to make.
 

 

Challenges entered:
 
CD Sunday Plus #141 - Anything Goes Digital (Conjurer of Dreams Serenity Image) 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams; Stampscapes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Neenah; Recollections
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Ice Stickles, Brads, White Gel Pen

7 comments:

  1. Love how you stamped the little scene onto that digi scene. Very nice and comforting card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie Lynn, what a GORGEOUS combo of images. Your card is amazing. Thanks so much for joining in on the August Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image has so much atmosphere and birds and the heron add so much to the scene.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I thought you'd just stamped the verse onto the scene. Then I read your description! You've created such an amazing scene with all your stamps.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to be using wood stamps from years gone by. You have made a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene, works well with the words, made into a lovely card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. A great combination of stamped and digital products.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete