Wednesday, September 11, 2024

A Little Graveyard Dancing

 
Hello and welcome.  I'd like to share with you a card I made using the Old West Graveyard and Old West Dancing Ghost Couple from Conjurer of Dreams.  When I'm dealing with a bad migraine, I love pre-colored images and Conjurer of Dreams has some fabulous ones.  Just print them out and assemble when I can.  Whenever I use the ghost images, I keep hearing the Haunted Mansion ballroom with the music "grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize".

After combining the images in Photoshop©, I added my own saying before printing on to Neenah white card stock then layered and added brads.  Once I had distressed the edges of one of the layers, I adhered it to my card base using glue dots before adding some black/vanilla gingham ribbon I've had for who knows how long.  Taking my Martha Stewart punches, paper crimper and brown/black scraps, I punched out enough elements to make my own floral spray again.  After assembling the elements, I added diamond (moon) and platinum ice stickles to finish it off.  I'm pretty happy with how my card turned out.  That's one less Halloween card I need to make.

Challenges entered:
 

 
 Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, MS Punches, Glossy Accents, Ice Stickles, Brads, Glue Dots, Paper Distresser, Ribbon

2 comments: