Saturday, September 21, 2024

A Moment In Time

 
 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a card made for the Ghost of a Time challenge over in the Conjurer of Dreams Facebook Inspiration group.   My card today is using the Edwardian Bride Groom Ghost Dancers, Victorian Dancing Ghost Couple and the Edwardian Graveyard digital stamps.

After I combined the graveyard, and all of the ghost couples I wanted, I printed the finished image out on Neenah white card stock before layering and adding some black brads.  As an afterthought, I distressed the last layer using my paper distresser.  I then dug through my stash and found a couple of old Making Memories© word plate eyelets and added those using my crop-a-dile before adhering to my card base using pop dots.  Taking a sponge, I lightly sponged bermuda bay ink along the edges of the card before adding some black lace I've had in my stash for years.  The final touches were adding some Meraki Sparkle Midnight Shimmer Illusion gems and diamond ice stickles to highlight the moonlight.  I'm really happy with how this turned out.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to check out the anniversary challenges over in the inspiration group.
 
Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Ink: SU Bermuda Bay
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Word Plate Eyelets, Lace, Bling, Glue, Pop Dots, Brads, Ice Stickles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment