Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Magical Bookmarks

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a couple of bookmarks made using the Apple for Teacher freebie combined with Magical Library (reminds me of Harry Potter) from Conjurer of Dreams for the bookmark challenge in the Facebook Inspiration Group.    

I started out by combining the images in Photoshop© before printing onto Neenah white card stock.  Taking a couple of plastic bookmark sleeves I had ordered 20yrs ago, and haven't finished using, I measured the size I would need to trim down my bookmarks before layering.  I then added some star sequins from Picket Fence Studios before highlighting parts of the lamps, and images, using ice stickles.  Once they had dried, I added them to the sleeves, punched a hole and added some blue/green fibers I've had for years.  Quick, easy and so cool - in my opinion.  I'll be giving one to my daughter, and the other to a friend, who both LOVE reading books...real books not just digital ones.

Challenges entered:
 
Crafting Happiness #191 - Back To School (bookmarks for library/textbooks)
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.
 
Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah White
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Bookmark Sleeves, Sequins, Glue, Fibers, Ice Stickles 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are amazing! Great combo of images and the fiber is perfect. So happy you joined us at AG in a Card Free Zone! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts, it is hard to find folks nowadays who read physical books. I thought my daughter would be one forever but she has switched to Kindle. xoxo

    ReplyDelete