Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Stained Glass Haunted House

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a card made using one of the freebies in the Conjurer of Dreams Facebook Inspiration group.  I just LOVE Conjurer of Dreams stained glass images.  They remind me so much of my uncle Dave growing up.  He used to make a lot of stained glass windows, gifts, etc.  I miss him.  
 
I started out by printing the image twice - once at 5x7, to use as designer paper, and once at 3.5x5.   After trimming down the smaller image, I layered it and added some faux brads.  Digging through my stash of Halloween stuff, I pulled out some black/orange ribbon and a Halloween Jolee's sticker I've had for who knows how long.  After adding the ribbon, and sticker, I pulled out my smaller scraps and punched out several flowers and ferns before running the ferns through the paper crimper.  I then assembled my floral sprays along the top of the image panel using Ranger glossy accents.  The final touch was adding black diamond and orange slice ice stickles to the flower centers.

Challenges entered:
 
Park Hopping My Happy Place Sept 2024 - Anything Goes Theme Parks (inspired by Disneyland Halloween decor, Haunted Mansion)
 
Thanks for stopping by todya.  Have a great day and don't forget to check out the Conjurer of Dreams blog for inspiration and freebies.

Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Ribbon, MS Punches, Glossy Accents, Ice Stickles, Jolee's Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment