Monday, September 16, 2024

Imagine

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a card made for the pumpkin Anniversary challenge in the Conjurer of Dreams Facebook group.  Since, I'm still dealing with a migraine, I kept my card pretty simple.

After printing the Pumpkin Fairy House on Neenah white card stock, I layered it and added some faux brads.  Once it was adhered to my card base, I added the IMAGINE saying, from Dollar Tree©, using Ranger glossy accents to make sure the word would stay put.  After adding a few diamond ice stickles, to give the scene more of a magical feeling, my card was finished.  I'm really happy with how this turned out.

Challenges entered:
 
 
The Four Seasons
 
 Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, IMAGINE Word, Glossy Accents, Small Hole Punch, Glue, Ice Stickles
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful pumpkin house and gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete