Tuesday, September 17, 2024

A Little Steampunk ATC

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a quick ATC made using one of the freebies on the Conjurer of Dreams blog combined with the Rustic Fall digital set.

After combining the images in Photoshop©, I printed out my finished image on Neenah white card stock before layering on scrap card stock.  Taking my old Marvy and Martha Stewart punches, and the small card stock scraps still on my desk, I punched out some leaves/flowers before dipping in walnut stain ink then adding them to my ATC.  The finishing touches were bling in two of the corners and copper ice stickles in the flower centers.

Challenges entered:
 
Inspiration Station Sept 2024 - See Mood Board (inspired by the trees, fall feeling)
 
Inspiration Station
 
 Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Card Stock: Neenah; Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Punches, Glossy Accents, Ice Stickles, Bling
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing woman in an incredible surrounding area. Those steampunk colors make the picture appear in a wonderful light. There is something mystical and indefinable about it. I love that background with the light fog. And those orange vintage flowers are really a beautiful decoration.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful ATC with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete