Monday, June 17, 2024

Mermaid Swing

 
 

Hello and welcome.  I've been dealing with a bad migraine the last several days (thank you Mother Nature-NOT), so I'm sharing an ATC (altered trading card) made using an old blog freebie from Gecko Galz paired with a retired Anchors Away ATC background also from Gecko Galz.  I'm finding the pre-colored images from Gecko Galz really help me create during the bad migraine days. 

Once everything was printed, and trimmed to size, I layered my mermaid onto scrap card stock before adhering to the background I had trimmed.  Instead of using brads, I punched two crabs and 2 fish from card stock scraps before adhering them to the ATC corners instead of using brads.  After gluing some sequins, and adding eyes to my "brads", I color spritz some basic grey marker to finish it off.  It's not my best work but.....oh well.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day. 

Stamps: Gecko Galz
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah White; Gecko Galz
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Punches, Glue, Glue Dots, Sequins, Color Spritzer, SU Basic Grey Marker
 

3 comments:

  1. Really wonderful ATC!
    Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ATC with us at A Place to Share!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete