Thursday, June 13, 2024

A Model T Father's Day

 
Hello and welcome.  I've had a bit of a rough patch lately with my migraines and other health issues but still wanted to make Father's Day cards for my brothers-in-law so I pulled out a pre-colored image, and background, from Conjurer Of Dreams.  Both my husband, and brothers-in-law are car enthusiasts so this is the perfect card for them.
 
I started out by printing the Timeless background  on Neenah white card stock before printing the Model T images.  Once I had them printed, and cut down to size, I layered it onto scrap card stock before using a paper distresser along the edges of both the image panel and the card base.  The final touch was popping the image panel up and stippling some faded jeans ink along the edges to finish it off.  

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Ink: Tim Holtz Faded Jeans
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Pop Dots, Paper Distresser, Small Hole Punch, Glue, Color Spritzer, SU Navy Marker
 

6 comments:

  1. Those images are fabulous, aren't they? You've made the perfect guy card for them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great masculine card and love the vintage car! Thanks so much for sharing at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two perfect images for a car loving guy and great card for our Father's Day theme challenge at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great card for any car lovers, thank you for sharing this with us at C4Guyz challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A step back in time...fantastic vintage card!! Thanks for play along with our "Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...I am sure your card made some dad smile!!
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G349

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great masculine card, love the Model T and perfect choice of colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete