Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Bohemian ATC's

 
Hello and welcome.   Today I'd like to share with you some ATC's I made using the Boheimian Gypsy ATC collage sheet from Gecko Galz which is a freebie this month that you can download from their monthly ATC challenge blog.

I started out by cutting all of the collage elements out then matched backgrounds to scrap card stock.  Once I had all three layered plus "faux brads", I pulled out my MS punches and punched ferns/flowers before running the ferns through my paper crimper.  Once I had the "bedding" for my floral sprays created, I added the yellow/burgundy flowers before pulling out some red prima's that hadn't been opened yet.  Some red bling, gold/black ice stickles and my ATC's were finished.  To the yellow'd flower ATC, I also added some faux sewing before lightly stippling tumbled glass distress ink leftover from another project.  I'm really happy with how they turned out especially since I'm still trying to focus on something besides the migraine that's not going away.  Close up's and challenges entered below:

 
 

 

 
Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Gecko Galz
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass 
Card Stock: Neenah White; Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, MS Punches, Ranger Glossy Accents, Black Gel Pen, Blending Brush, Ice Stickles, Small Hole Punch, Glue, Paper Crimper

4 comments:

  1. 3 lovely ATCs made with the Bohemian Gypsy papers.
    Thanks for entering homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later (or behind the bike sheds if you want an ice cream!). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely images - so striking!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, these turned out fabulously, love them all! Feel better prayers, xoxo

    ReplyDelete