Sunday, January 10, 2021

PIP Challenge 2102

 PIP Challenge 2102

First, a BIG thank you to our sponsor The Cutting Cafe
 Please consider checking out all the fabulous digital products they have even if you don't have a cutting machine.  Their cutting files also come in PDF format for hand cutting.  Sweet! Since I don't own a cutting machine, I think it's awesome there is a company that still considers us "fussy cutters" for products.


 
Second, I am thrilled to be a part of the design team for Pammies Inky Pinkies.  I hope you find inspiration from my projects for the challenges.

I started out by printing the new to me Mitten Shaped Card, using the PDF format, onto Stampin Up pacific pointe card stock then cutting it out.  It was then I decided I wanted to pop up layers for my card, so I resized then printed the single mitten twice more onto different colors before cutting them out as well.  I then dry embossed the card base and bashful blue layers using a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and my big shot before sponging matching ink around the edges, and over, the dry embossing.  Once I cut the white layer out, I ran a retired Stampin Up snowflake when over it in bliss blue ink before sponging the edges as well.  I then took a retired stamp set (Warm Fuzzies K1755CL)from The Cat's Pajamas and stamped the main image onto scrap white card stock and colored using both prismacolor and copic markers before fussy cutting it out.  After assembling my card, popping each layer up using dimensionals, I added a silver bow then highlighted parts of the image using Sakura 3D glaze pens.  The final touch was crystal ice stickles to the centers of the snowflakes.

Challenges entered:
 
  
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Consider joining in the current challenge over at Pammies Inky Pinkies.  Have a great day, stay safe out there and please wear a mask!!  


Stamps: The Cats Pajamas, Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Pacific Pointe, Bliss Blue
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up, Scraps 
Accessories: Cutting Cafe Mitten Template, Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Silver Bow, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Crystal Ice Stickles, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens, Sponges
 

No comments:

Post a Comment