Saturday, January 9, 2021

Happy Birthday Deer


 
Hello and welcome.  Did you know Bugaboo Stamps is 11 years old? To celebrate we're having a week of fun challenges over at Catch The Bug.  Today's challenge is to create a birthday project using woodland creatures.  For my card, I decided to use the Reindeer Trio set and type a Happy Birthday saying into the blank image since this set comes with two images - one Christmas, one blank.  It's perfect for those December birthdays that get forgotten, or merged, into Christmas, right?

After printing the image off onto Neenah white card stock and coloring using Castle Art pencils and a blender pencil, I layered it and added some vintage brads before setting aside.  For the card, I took a dusty Cuttlebug happy birthday embossing folder and ran it through my Big Shot before lightly rubbing some close to cocoa ink over the embossed images.  Once added to the card, I took a chocolate chip card stock scrap and added it as a border before adding my layered image.  After adding some dew drops and copper cord, I highlighted the birthday saying using a Sakura 3D embossing pen before adding ice stickles and Ranger glossy accents to the eyes.

Challenges entered:
 
I hope I've provided a little inspiration for you today.  Why don't you come join in the challenges over at Catch The Bug?  There are lots of prizes up for grabs.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Stay safe and please wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines!!

Stamps: Bugaboo
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up Close To Cocoa
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Blender Pencil, Ice Stickles, Sakura 3D Embossing Pen, Dimensionals, Dew Drops, Glue Dots, Copper Cord, Ranger Glossy Accents, Cuttlebug Birthday Embossing Folder, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment