Friday, January 8, 2021

Birthday Deer

Hello and welcome.  Today is another Freebie Friday over at Bugaboo and today's freebie is called AKV Deer (A Kids View Deer).  With the upcoming Birthday Bash challenges over at Catch The Bug, I chose to make a masculine birthday card using today's freebie.
 
After printing my image onto Neenah white card stock, and coloring using Castle Art pencils with a blender pencil, I stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass and Stampin Up garden green inks around it before layering.  I then added some brushed copper brads before adding the layered image onto a caramel card with scrap wood grain designer paper I've had for a LONG while and never finished using.  After stamping my saying from a retired Stampin Up birthday set, I added some brown twine repurposed from one of my husbands Christmas presents.  The final touch was highlighting parts of the deer using Sakura 3D glaze pens.  Not bad for creating and dealing with migraines still. I hope to see you join in the week long Birthday Bash challenges over at

Challenges entered:
 
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day, stay safe and please wear a mask!!!
 
Stamps: Bugaboo AKV Deer; Stampin Up Birthday Bash (retired)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress; Stampin Up Garden Green
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up, Wood Grain Designer Paper 
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Blender Pencil, Brads, Glue Dots, Twine, Stipple Brushes, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens



No comments:

Post a Comment