Monday, January 11, 2021

A Little Hedgie Birthday

 


Hello and welcome.  Today is the third day of Bugaboo's birthday bash over at Catch The Bug and we're all about Anything Bug A Card (tags, birthday wrapping, packaging, etc).  My project today uses the cute little Hedgehog Flower, which is new to me, along with a long retired Stampin Up birthday saying
 
After printing my image onto Neenah white card stock and coloring using Castle Art pencils with a blender pencil, I stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges before adding a little SU garden green ink to highlight the grass.  Once the colored image was layered, I added the saying, some brads then a ribbon topper before highlighting parts with 3D glaze pens and it was finished.  I'm really happy with how it turned out especially since I'm still dealing with this blasted migraine.  Winter is always my worst time of the year for my migraines.  For some reason, I'm able to handle rain easier than this blasted fog we've been dealing with.

Challenges entered:
 
 
I hope to see  you join the challenges over at Catch The Bug.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and please wear a mask plus practice social distancing!!

Stamps: Bugaboo Hedgehog Flower; Stampin Up On Your Birthday (retired)
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stampin Up Garden Green
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Blender Pencil, 3D Glaze Pens, Brads, Rectangle Hole Punch, Ribbon, Stipple Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment