Monday, January 25, 2021

Flowers And Bears

Hello and welcome.  Second post from me today.  For my Pammies Inky Pinkies post, please scroll down one.  As I type, we are finally getting some rain and snow in the nearby mountains here in Central California.  Hopefully as the week goes one, the rain predictions will come true.  In the meantime, I'd like to share a couple of cards with you made with a stamp set from The Cats Pajamas I during their Black Friday sale called Nature's Hello..
 
Onfer
 
I started out by stamping my images in memento black onto a Hammermill white scrap then colored it using prismacolor and copic markers before stippling tumbled glass and garden green ink around it.  Once that was done, I layered the main image then dusted off my Crop-A-Dial and some eyelets I received as a RAKAfter adding the eyelets, I stamped the main image for card background using spiced marmalade distress ink. The border was stamped in summer sun.  I then added the layered image before die cutting my sun out twice from scraps; once in summer sun and once in only orange.  After adding the die cut suns using dimensionals, I dusted off my clear epoxy circle stickers and added one to the suns center.  The final touch was crystal ice stickles to the flower centers.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Twofer
 
My second card I chose to keep clean and simple (CAS).  Using the same stamp set, I stamped the main image repeatedly in a row in memento tuxedo black ink.  After coloring using prismacolor and copic markers, I layered it once onto a pacific pointe scrap, added the layered image to the card before stamping the saying also in memento black.  I received the saying as RAK and I'm not sure what Stampin Up set it came from.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Stay safe out there and please wear a mask!

Stamps The Cats Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Spiced Marmalade; Stampin Up Summer Sun, Garden Green
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brushes, Ice Stickles, Crop-A-Dial, Dimensionals, Eyelets, MFT Sun Die, Big Shot, Clear Epoxy Stickers
 


6 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Very cheerful, and that's something we all need right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab twofer and row cards - lovely colouring too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very cute cards, Bonnie! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! Very cute! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at TaylorMadeCards4U this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    TaylorMadeCards4U
    taylormadecards4u.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous design Bonnie. Love the bright colours you've used, just what we need over here where it's dull and grey and cold.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm singing in the rain... that's what this adorable row of bears makes me think ! Very cute card and fabulous colouring. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete