Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Rocking Horse Bingo


Before we start our event this week we would like to honor a design team member I am  sad to say we we lost just recently. I am sure many of you knew Julie through her blog and through social media.    She was such a great person and a better friend to many.


 Julie Temple has been a huge part of the Bugaboo  Family since 2011.   That is a long time and  we will miss not only her amazing talents but her kindness and willingness help in promoting Bugaboo! 



  We miss you friend  and teamie and we would not be here today without you and your hard work and dedication to Bugaboo Throughout the years! 



 Julie you are gone but not forgotten and I am so thankful for knowing you!
We will be featuring a past project of Julie's each day of the event!


Hello and welcome.  Today is the bingo Christmas In July challenge, along with a flash freebie over at Catch The Bug for Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  For my card, I chose to go with the Pattern paper, Bugaboo Image, Brads or Pearls and used today's flash freebie.  I also gave myself a personal challenge of using only the card stock and designer paper left on my desk.


After printing off my image, I colored it using prismacolor and copic markers before stippling some Tim Holtz broken china distress ink around it then layering.  Once that was done, I pulled out some never before used Christmas tree brads I've had for years, added those to the image panel, then popped up onto the K&Company Christmas Cheer designer paper on my card.  After stippling broken china distress ink around the card edges, I pulled out some never before used burgundy ribbon and gold enamel star stickers and added those.  The final touches were highlighting parts of the image using Sakura 3D glaze pens.

Challenges entered:

Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) #16 - July 
Catch The Bug Day 4 - Christmas In July Bingo 
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas #499 - Anything Goes Christmas 
Outlawz Festive Friday July 10 to July 23 - Christmas Theme 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2029 - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 28 - Anything Goes 
Crafter Castle July #31 - Anything Goes 
Arty Divas #26 - Anything Goes 
Jingle Belles Rock July 2020 - Colorful Christmas Inspiration Photo  (inspiration Christmas Trees and colors
Merry Little Christmas Challenge #24 - July Anything Christmas Goes 





Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day and don't forget to stop by the rest of the design team blogs to leave them some love.  We would also love to have you enter the Christmas In July challenges over at Catch The Bug.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China Distress
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up, K&Company Christmas Cheer DP
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brush, 3D Glaze Pens, Brads, Pop Up Glue Dots, Ribbon, Gold Star Enamel Stickers

8 comments:

  1. I love how you coordinated the colors on this card, it’s a beautiful DP and I like the blue glow around the edges of the panel with image. Great job! Pia, Bugaboo teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've hopped over from Catch the Bug challenge because I wanted to see your card close up. I love how you only used paper that was on your desk too. Beautiful coloring and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted my card on NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff!) and wanted to stop in to get a closer look at your card. I like your non-traditional color scheme. Thanks for sharing. Kathy A at myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is gorgeous. Just love your coloring. hanks for joining in the Christmas in July BINGO celebration at Catch the Bug, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful Christmas card!! Fun colors for it too! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the designer paper and it is such a beautiful project!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun pile of presents ... so glad you were inspired by our color Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun and festive card and a cool way to use those xmas tree brads! so pleased you could join our photo inspo fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete