Monday, July 27, 2020

Flowers And Trains

Hello and welcome.  Second post for me today.  If you're looking for my Stella frame, please scroll down one.  Thank you.

I needed to use up some designer paper and card stock on my desk, so I pulled out this beautiful floral image from Bugaboo.  Using the designer paper as a guide, I then colored the image using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering. I then added some light green organdy ribbon, orange enamel dots/hearts, and highlighted parts of the floral panel using Sakura 3D glaze pens.


Challenges entered:

Angie's Digital Stamps #44 - Anything Goes/No Twist 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2030 - Anything Goes 
Splitcoaststampers USEIT2020 - Use Your Forgotten Stash 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 29 - Anything Goes Coloring 
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - July  

The second card I'd like to share with you I needed for a graduation, so I dusted off one of my long retired Stampin Up sets called Happiness Is A Journey.

I started out by stamping the image, and saying, in Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink before edging them with walnut stain distress ink and layering.  I then added some brushed copper brads I've had in my stash for years.  For the card, I dusted off some Making Memories Travel designer paper, added the postcard paper then created my center border.  After adding some copper cord, image was added using dimensionals and the saying using pop up glue dots.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers USEIT2020 - Use Your Forgotten Stash 
All Fun Challenges #12 - Anything Goes 
Crafter's Castle #31 - Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday Week 448 to 449 - Anything Goes 
Outlawz Monday Greetings July 20 to Aug 2 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there.

Floral card
Stamps: Bugaboo 
Card Stock: Basic Grey Gypsy DP, Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Ribbon, Enamel Dots, Dimensionals

Train card
Stamps: Stampin Up
Ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Old Paper
Card Stock: Stampin Up, Making Memories Travel Designer Paper
Accessories: Stipple Brushes, Pop Up Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Copper Brads and Cord, Sponge

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What amazing cards you have made! Beautiful. Thank you for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge.

    DT Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great cards. I love the papers you used to highlight the floral image. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful floral card. I love the colors and how you coordinated all the elements! Thanks very much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two smashing cards from you x
    Love the colour combo on your first card, and your 2nd card has a real vintage look x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete