Monday, July 6, 2020

Hitting The Escape Key

Hello and welcome. Today I'm guest designing for Bugaboo Digital Stamps over on their challenge blog Catch The Bug for the month of July.  My project today is a cute little framed piece I've wanted to do for some time, but haven't until now, using the Escape Key digital stamp.

I printed my image off slightly larger so it would fit into a 4x6 frame, giving me a 3.5x5 inch framed image.  Once that was done, I colored using both prismacolor and copic markers before adding the image to my frame.  I then added a K&Co Clearly Yours clear circle sticker over the clock and highlighted parts of my image using 3D glaze pens.  I then pulled out some white silk flowers I had forgotten about, adhered them to the frame using Ranger Glossy Accents, some punched forest green leaves and then some bling to finish it off. 

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:

Splitcoaststampers USEIT2020 - Use Your Forgotten Stuff
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2027 - Anything Goes
Arty Divas #25 - Anything Goes
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) - Use Your Unused Stuff
Use Your Stuff Free Week - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to stop by the rest of the design teams blogs and leave them some love.  Please stay safe out there.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Card Stock: White, Scrap Forest Green
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Frame, Ranger Glossy Accents, Bling, Silk Flowers, MS Fern Punch

2 comments:

  1. Love the image! Cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I must have that image!

    ReplyDelete