Saturday, July 11, 2020

It's A Beary Special Birthday

Hello and welcome.  Today's another theme challenge over at Catch The Bug.  This week's theme is "Bear With Me".  For my card today, I'm used a new to me digital image called Frame It - Bears Birthday from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.

After printing the image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering and adding to a ruby red card with some Making Memories Travel designer paper I had forgotten was in my stash.  After stamping the saying from a long retired Stampin Up set, I dusted off my oval punches and punched the saying out before stippling some Tim Holtz fired brick and old paper distress inks around it and layered.  I then highlighted parts of the image using Sakura 3D glaze pens.  The only other embellishments used were some brushed gold brads, twine and a blue balloon brad I found in my stash.

Challenges entered:
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) #16 - July
Splitcoaststampers USEIT2020 - Use Your Forgotten Stuff
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2027 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday July 10 to July 23 - Child's Birthday
Splitcoaststampers F4A542 - Party Animals
Crafty Catz #514 - Anything Goes With Option Of Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - July Anything Goes With Pattern Paper

 Also mark your calendar.  Bugaboo's annual Christmas In July week long event starts on July 18th over at Catch The Bug


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to stop by the design team blogs to leave them some love and join in the challenge. 
Stamps: Bugaboo, Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Fired Brick, Old Paper
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up, Making Memories Travel Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brush, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Brads, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens, Twine

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, great design and love the colour choices and the stripey paper, fab with the wonderful image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete