Friday, July 31, 2020

Pool Party!

Hello and welcome again.  Now I'd like to share with you a card I stamped with this cute little set called Penguin Summer (which is no longer available) from The Cats Pajamas

After stamping the images and saying onto white card stock, I colored them using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering the saying.  For the penguin images, I fussy cut them out so they could be added to a card with pool water designer paper that I've had for years in my stash.  Once the penguins were added, I added the layered saying.  Since I didn't have matching brads in the color I wanted, I made my own using scrap card stock and a MS glue pen.  The final touches were white organdy ribbon and Sakura 3D glaze pens to highlight parts of the saying and images.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers CAS596 - Pool Party 
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) #16 - July 
Your Next Stamp #144 - Summer Fun 
DL.ART Thankful Thursday #264 - Animals 
Ellibelles Crafty Wednesday - July/Summertime 
Outlawz Monday Greetings July 20 to Aug 2 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: The Cats Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Broken China
Card Stock: White, SU Blue Scraps, Scrap Pool Water Designer Paper
Accessories:  Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Ribbon, Stipple Brush, MS Glue Pen, Small Hole Punch, 3D Glaze Pens

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Bonnie! Loving the penguins!
    Thanks for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete