Saturday, July 25, 2020

Exercise And Coffee




Hello and welcome.  I'd like to share a card I made using a Bugaboo image called Mildred Exercise - Spill Coffee which was a freebie for Bugaboo's newsletter subscribers.  Right now I can totally relate to Mildred.

After printing her off onto Neenah white card stock, I colored her using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass and milled lavender around her then layered.  I had colored her glasses dark to make it look like she was wearing sunglasses outside.  After adding some silver brads, I then added her to my card base with Basic Gray Gypsy designer paper.  I then highlighted parts of the image using Sakura 3D glaze pens.  The only other embellishments added was a sparkling green ribbon, glittered prima flower with bling in the center.

Challenges entered:

Gem Of A Craft Challenge Wk 15 - Anything Goes 
Arty Divas #26 - Anything Goes 
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - July Use Patterned Paper 
Outlawz Twisted Thursday July 16 to July 29 - Anything Goes Optional Polka Dots 
Crafty Catz #516 - Make It Funny 
Creative Moments #195 - Anything Goes Optional Add Pink 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Milled Lavender
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up, Basic Gray Gypsy DP
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Brads, Ribbon, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brushes, Prima Flower, Glue Dots, Bling, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    I laughed out loud when I read this. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing your wonderful fun card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 15 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete