Friday, July 3, 2020

It's Fried Chicken Time!

Hello and welcome!  I'm thrilled, and honored, to be a guest designer for Bugaboo Digital Stamps over on their challenge blog Catch The Bug for the month of July.  My project today uses the Friday Freebie from Bugaboo called Fried Chicken. It's a perfect summer image that I absolutely love.

After printing off my image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling some Tim Holtz tumbled glass and broken china inks over and around it then layering.  For the card, I used some Die Cuts With A View Sweet Shop mat stack paper I had forgotten about, and never before used, from my stash.  The pattern reminds me of the popsicles my mom had in the freezer when I was little.  I then added some never before used turquoise ribbon, buttons and enamel dots before adding a clear circle sticker over the sun.  The final touch was some highlighting of my image using Sakura 3D glaze pens.

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Craft Week 26 - Anything Goes
Splitcoaststampers USEIT2020 - Use Your Forgotten Stuff
Outlawz Festive Friday Jun 26 to July 9 - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #40 - Anything Goes
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) #16 - Anything Goes Using Never Before Used Stuff
Arty Divas #25 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to stop by the rest of the design teams blogs to leave them some love and grab this week's Friday Freebie.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China, Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up, DCWV Sweet Shop Mat Stack
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Ribbon, Thread, Buttons, Glue Dots, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, 3D Glaze Pens, Stipple Brush, Clear Circle Sticker

5 comments:

  1. I get such a kick out of this chicken getting fried! You've colored him beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on Guest Designing for Catch the Bug, Bonnie! This really is a perfect summer designed card! I love the coloring and I agree with you about the popsicle pp! Great ribbon, buttons, and bling, too. Keep well and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Gorgeous bright colours and a fun image. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT
    https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/
    https://hannapannabloggar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love this! What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing this sweet critter with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my fave Bugaboo images!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete