Friday, July 10, 2020

Just Keep Swimming

Hello and welcome.  I'm still guest designing for Bugaboo Stamps challenge blog Catch The Bug.  Today we're using the new Friday Freebie Poppi Penguin Scuba Gear.  I decided to pair mine up with some pool water designer paper I bought at Michael's years ago and have never used until now.

After printing off the image, I colored it using prismacolor markers before stippling Tim Holtz broken china distress ink around it then layered.  Since I had run out of black brads, I decided to make my own using a glue pen and a mini hole punch.  After adding the layered image to the card, I pulled out some never before used  Basic Gray Mellow fibers and added those before stippling broken china ink around the edges of the card then added my saying.  My final touches were waterfall ice stickles, a Sakura 3D glaze pen for the goggles, and some punched "splashes" I had never used before either.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers USEIT2020 - Use Your Stuff 
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) #16 - Use Your NBUS 
Splitcoaststampers F4A542 - Party Animals

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!


Stamps: Bugaboo, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Ink: Memento Black, Tim Holtz Broken China Distress
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up, Pool Water Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Fiskars Splash Punch, Glue Dots, Small Hole Punch, MS Glue Pen, Sakura 3D Glaze Pen, Waterfall Ice Stickles, Basic Gray Mellow Fibers

1 comment:

  1. I used to have some of that great water pp! It's perfect for your fun card, Bonnie! This guy looks just like The Mister after he's tried his hand at a little "it's simple" plumbing!! Thank you for sharing again with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete