Monday, November 14, 2022

Sending Warm Thoughts

 


Hello and welcome. I've been on a roll right now (still trying to focus on something other than my health and my husbands) so I have another card to share for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/Winter Blog Hop.  Only this time, I decided to make my card completely from scrap card stock.
 
I started out by stamping my image from Stampin Up's Like It A Latte (retired) stamp set on scrap vanilla card stock in PTI dark chocolate ink before stamping the "steam" in Tim Holtz stormy sky distress ink.  Once the image was layered onto more scrap card stock, I added some faux brads before stamping the coffee beans also in PTI dark chocolate ink onto a scrap espresso card.  The saying was then stamped in memento tuxedo black, layered, then added to the card.  Faux brads were then added to my layered saying before adding some dark chocolate to the sides of the card using a direct-to-paper technique.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and rest of your week.

Stamps: Stampin Up
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate; Tim Holtz Stormy Sky
Card Stock: Scrap/Snippets
Accessories: Small Hole Punch, Bearly Arts Glue, Glue Dots
 

7 comments:

  1. Coffee is definitely one of the simple pleasures of my life...and so worth celebrating! ;) Great card sure to make someone smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coffee card made with your snippets.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Once you've finished playing on the swings, come and find Di and myself up in the Treehouse. We'll make you a nice mug of hot chocolate with extra marshmallow sprinkles! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice CAS card, love the stamping. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card - great images! Love all the steam - yum! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Bonnie and I'm thrilled you came to play in the Snippets Playground. Keep well, you were missed!
    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coffee card - love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete