Friday, November 11, 2022

Pumpkin Spice Coffee, Donuts and Sunflowers

 
Hello and welcome.  Today starts the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/Winter blog hop.  For my project, I decided to use the Bloomin' Spring Coffee Basket digital stamp from Stamplorations in fall colors instead of spring since I love pumpkin spice latte's.  I also colored the daisies like sunflowers.

I started out by printing the image at 3.5 x 5 inches onto Hammermill white card stock then colored using both Lyra and Castle Arts pencils.  Once the coloring was finished, I lightly stippled some Stampin Up tangerine tango and always artichoke inks around it before layering.  For my card base, I repeatedly stamped the row of coffee cups from Stampin Up's Espress Yourself (retired) in tangerine tango ink before stamping the coffee beans in always artichoke ink on the border strip.  Once the card was assembled, I added some Ranger Glossy Accents for the donut "glaze" and on the coffee straws before adding some faux brads and faux stitching before adding some gold sequins from my stash.  As an afterthought, I took some Tim Holtz Stormy Sky distress ink and stippled some right underneath the basket for the shadow.  I'm really happy with how this turned out since I was making it while dealing with a migraine.

Challenges entered:
 
The Four Seasons November - Anything Goes Fall (inspired by colors - see pic below)
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Stamplorations; Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up Tangerine Tango, Always Artichoke; Tim Holtz Stormy Sky
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Lyra Fleshtone Pencils, PFS Blending Brushes, Sequins, Bearly Arts Glue, SU Always Artichoke Marker, Ranger Glossy Accents, Small Hole Punch, Color Spritzer Tool
 
#fallwinter2022clh

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so very sorry you had a migraine. Migraines are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous basket of coffee!
    Thank you for joining in at Festive Fridays Challenge!
    Val - DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much work to put this together - totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulously fun card and image!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a card full of yummy. Beautifully colored and fun. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons challenge. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete

  6. Great image and perfect for the Coffee Lover's Hop. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Bonnie. I have this digi and have used it too, and this is a brilliant Autumn version! I really love the stippling you did in the background, it sets the image off perfectly. Good luck in the coffee hop. I just wasn't feeling like making anything coffee-ish so sat out this year. I am glad to see them do one for linking up participants' cards like the old days, though - yay! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete