Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Awesome, Strong and Hot


 Hello and welcome.  First, I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes for my husband.  He is doing a lot better.  My nerves are still messed up, and I still have a massive migraine, so.....I've been making a whole lot more cards to try and keep my mind occupied and calm the nerves; despite my migraine.  It's amazing how coloring calms you down even when coloring through somewhat closed eyes.  So I have a couple of cards to share with you today both for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
 
First up is a card made using a set from The Cat's Pajamas called Tea Time.  Now I have the retired clear set, but the digital version can be found here. I mean, you gotta love Sprinkle, right?  After stamping my images in memento tuxedo black ink onto Hammermill white card stock, I pulled out my prismacolor and copic markers to color the image before stamping the saying then layering.  I went with a black/white color theme, with just a pop of pink to keep it simple. After adding some faux brads I lightly stippled some Tim Holtz tattered rose distress ink before adding a felt pink bow and highlighted parts of the Sprinkle using 3D glaze pens.
 
Challenges entered:
 
Crazy For Cats #1 - Anything Goes (featuring Sprinkle Cat)
 
 
Double D Challenges
 
 
My second card uses a digital image, Gnome Sweet Gnome, from Angie Blom Digital Designs and is colored using Lyra and Castle Arts pencils.  Once the coloring was finished, I layered it and added some button brads from my stash.  My card is dry embossed using a Cuttlebug pumpkin harvest embossing folder and my big shot with Tim Holtz fired brick distress ink stippled over the embossed images.  Once my image panel was added to the card, I color spritzed a garden green marker over the image panel. 

Challenges entered:
 
 
The Four Seasons
 
 A Place To Start

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of your week.  

Strong and Hot Card
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Distress
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, PFS Blending Brush, Black Gel Pen, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens

Gnome Coffee Card
Stamps: Angie Blom Digital Designs
Ink: Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Lyra and Castle Arts Pencils, Brads, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Color Spritzer, SU Garden Green Marker, Glue Dots, PFS Blending Brush
 
 

17 comments:

  1. that kitty is just so fun Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely and your coloring is wonderful, even though you are suffering with a migraine. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always have a prayers for you and hope you get some relief. Two snarky-cute cards, well-colored, too. Yes, coloring is therapy for sure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards but the sassy kitty is really adorable. Thanks so much for embracing your inner juvenile with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun kitty image and fabulous card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Dian{Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}e DD Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gnome card, the layers look perfect and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tea time with a bow...sweet!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "Button & Bow" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS493

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just too much fun and I love the pink! Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Itʻs so good to see Sprinkle living the life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The faux brads are perfect on the corners ... and what a cute little bow ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards, but that cat is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Supe cute tea party cat and a brilliant use of the tiny round brads plus ribbon! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very elegant cat having afternoon tea. Anyone would want to join! lol Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute gnome and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab creations Thanks for playing along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our J is for Juvenile challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your Gnome card! Both creations are awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two fun cards, both so beautifully done with these wonderful image. LOVE the cat image! But the gnome is so cute too!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete