Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Hello and welcome.  Just stopping by to wish everyone, in the United States, a Happy Thanksgiving. May you take time today to reflect on what you're most thankful for.  For me, I'm thankful for my family, my faith, my craft that helps keep me from going completely crazy, the rain California desperately needs, and for all of you who visit my blog and take time to leave comments.  Thank you.  May you have a wonderful day filled with love and thankfulness.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, there! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I'm still so full many hours after our meal. I am blessed to have you as a friend, too. I guess the stoopid USPS did not deliver the card I sent in time, sigh. You usually let me know when you receive, I do hope it arrives tomorrow at least. I thought I had sent it early, oh well. Have a good weekend, xoxo

    ReplyDelete