Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Peace Be With You

 Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share another Christmas card made for a few challenges.  Since I've already finished my cards for this year, I'm starting on next years.  For my card, I've pulled out one of my favorite stamps.  I love ©Peanuts, and just have to have at least one each made year.

I started out by stamping the main image on a Hammermill white card stock scrap before coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers then layered it.  After adding some red button brads, I added it to a red card stamped using a retired Stampin Up holly jumbo wheel.  The saying was stamped on another scrap, layered, brads added before highlighting the saying using a black gel pen.  After adhering it using pop up glue dots, I added some ice stickles to the tree ornaments for some sparkle.

Challenges entered:
 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Stampabilities; Stampin Up; Katie & Co (saying)
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tattered Rose
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Ice Stickles, Pop Dots, Black Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment