Monday, November 14, 2022

Pumpkin Spice Everything....Absolutely!!

 

 
Hello and welcome.  Second post today.  To see my Let It Snow card, please scroll down one.
 
I'm back with my second card for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop using an image from sponsor Not2Shabby.  My card uses one of their digital products, Pumpkin Spice Everything, which I have to agree with.  It's no secret that I love me a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, anything with pumpkin/pumpkin spice in.  If I could get away with it, I'd have pumpkin pie for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus dessert every day of the week.  IF I could get away with it without the the "holiday plus 15" curse. 

I started out by printing my image onto hammermill white card stock, making the image small enough to fit on to an ATC or into a 3 5/8" x 6.5" envelope.  Today I'm going with the small envelope.  I decided to color the image using both prismacolor and copic markers with Castle Arts pencils to highlight parts of the image.  Once the coloring was finished, I layered it onto scrap card stock before stamping my background using a retired Stampin Up set Fall Whimsy in pumpkin pie ink.  After stippling the ink around the edges of my card, I added some faux brads to finish up my card.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Not2Shabby; Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Castle Arts Pencils, Small Hole Punch, Bearly Arts Glue, PFS Blending Brush

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie Lynn: This is such a beautiful Autumn card. thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. Good luck also in the Coffee Hop. Have a wonderful week and thanks for sharing your creativity.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully composed pumpkin thyme creation, Bonne Lynn! Thank you for sharing your Fall project with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete