Sunday, May 5, 2024

A Couple More ATC's

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a couple more ATC's (artist trading cards) I made over the last week and a half.  I know I've made a lot of ATC's lately, but it's the only thing right now my health, migraines and life in general, are allowing me to do.  I'm trying to push through the migraines because NOTHING is helping them and crying/going crazy just makes them hurt worse.

First up is this cute little snowman (retired I think) from Colorado Craft Company that I received from a friend as a RAK.  After I stamped him in memento tuxedo black ink onto a Neenah white card stock scrap, I then colored him using my Copic markers.  Once the coloring was finished, I then lightly stippled some tumbled glass and stormy sky distress inks using my blending brushes.  I then layered the image panel onto scrap navy card stock before distressing the edges using my Tim Holtz paper distresser tool and added some tiny light blue brads.  After adding some pop dots to hold the brads in place, I layered it two more times before adding some plum pudding snowflake sequins and ice stickles to finish it off.   Here's a close up of the finished ATC:


 
Challenges entered:
 
Krafty Chicks #714 - Stamps (Colorado Craft Sweet Snowman mini set)


Next up is this cute bunny I received as a freebie from Colorado Craft Company  called Butterfly Kisses (retired I think( during their mail art not a lost art promotion - which is basically decorating your envelopes.  I used to decorate them regularly but got away from it.  I'm not sure why but I think I need to start again.  
 
I started out by stamping the images in memento tuxedo black ink onto scrap Neenah white card stock before coloring using copic markers.  After coloring, I lightly stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glassmowed lawn and old paper distress inks using my blending brushes then layered my image panel onto scrap designer paper and scrap light green card stock.  Taking my old Martha Stewart punches, I punched out several "fern branches", flowers, butterflies and pine sprigs before crimping the fern ones.  I then built a floral spray using all of my punched pieces and Ranger's glossy accents.  I finished my ATC off with some "faux brads" and silver pearls for the flower and butterfly centers.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Colorado Craft Company
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, Old Paper
Card Stock: Scraps
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Punches, Distresser Tool, Pop Dots, Bling, Ice Stickles, Sequins


8 comments:

  1. Such cute and sweet cards, Bonnie Lynn. Your art always makes me smile. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's greatly appreciated and I sincerely hope you'll stop by to join us again soon. Happy crafting.
    Karen L, Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now that is a super cute ATC you entered as your Snippets Playground homework. Love it (and the other ATC in this post). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATC's are so fun to embellish, glad you are able to do them! These are adorable, love the flowers coming off the edge. I need to remember to do that sometimes, as I don't trade and keep mine so no need to fit them into a sleeve, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute ATCs, Bonnie! I'm glad you have found something you are able to do to keep creative and distract for a bit from the migraines. Have you ever tried taking magnesium? I just got that tip from a friend who used to suffer terribly and they stopped when she started taking magnesium. Wanted to pass that on to you.🤞Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely ATCs Bonnie Lynn! Sweet snowman and I adore the bunny - great use of snippets too.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet bunny, I wonder why they discontinued it? You've done a great job on this. So glad you shared bunny and butterfly friends with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two sweet little ATCs Bonnie. The images are so cute and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry to hear you are suffering with your health; I hope it improves soon and you get some relief x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bonnie. I adore your ATC's. I am a huge CCC fan and I have never see that bunny before. I really like him. I will keep my eye out for him to buy.

    ReplyDelete