Thursday, April 25, 2024

Into The Woods With A Frog Prince

 
Hello and welcome.   Today I have another ATC (artist trading card) to share.  I'm still dealing with this migraine and I just couldn't physically, or mentally for that matter, concentrate enough to make a card.  My ATC is using Gecko Galz Gnomes At Home (retired) ATC set and the April 2024 newsletter freebie.

After printing both collage sheets on Neenah white card stock, I trimmed the background sheet before running a forest foliage marker along the edge to cover up the white before fussy cutting the frog prince.  Once I had glued him to the background, I added another layer for the bottom.  The only embellishments used was color spritzing some of the forest foliage marker and a few tiny jewel bling on the crown and in the trees.  I'm happy with how it turned out.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Gecko Galz April Digital Collage
Card Stock: Neenah White; Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Bling, Color Spritzer, SU Forest Foliage

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. your ATC is amazing!
    Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete