Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Tire Swing

 

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made using one of the Impression Obsession digital stamps called Tire Swing from the Gary Robertson line of digital stamps.  I've had this image printed for awhile but just hadn't used it yet and I have no idea why it's taken me so long.

I started out by coloring it using both prismacolor and copic markers and a Recollections white chalk marker before layering and adding brushed gold brads.  Taking my card base, I dry embossed it using a Cuttlebug© snowflake embossing folder and my Big Shot©.  Using my paper pouncers, I stippled Tim Holtz picket fence and chipped sapphire over the dry embossed images.  I then took my layered image, distressed the edges using a fingernail and then added it to the card using pop up glue dots.  For the image snowflakes, I used a Sakura white gel pen before adding white enamel dots and diamond ice stickles to the embossed snowflake centers.

Challenges entered:
 
Inspiration Station Jan 2024 - See Inspiration Pic (inspired by the snow/moon/night sky)
 
Inspiration Station

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Tim Holtz Picket Fence, Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Recollections Chalk Marker, Enamel Dots, Brads, Fingernail, Pop Up Glue Dots, Paper Pouncer
 

1 comment:

  1. Farm-tastic!!! Hanging on a tire swing or sitting cross-wise over it were some fun childhood memories at some of my aunts/uncles farms! The wintery season scene with the cat seeking refuge in the tire swing probably happened!!! I'm going to have to ask one of my aunts! :) Thanks for making a card delivery to the general store! --Becca

    ReplyDelete