Thursday, January 11, 2024

Just A Fluffy Penguin

Hello and welcome.  I've been a bit scarce thanks to my migraines and being sick.  So I decided it would be good to make something humorous or snarky.  I settled on this cute Just Fluffy digital stamp from Sweet N Sassy Stamps.  Isn't it the cutest?

I started by printing the image onto Neenah white card stock before coloring using Castle Arts Watercolor Pencils and a blender pencil.  Once the coloring was finished, I lightly stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass and stormy sky distress inks using my paper pouncers before layering and adding some black brads.  My card is dry embossed using a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder with some basic grey ink lightly stippled over the raised images.  After adding my layered image, I dug up some never used Bo Bunny ribbon I had in my stash (who knows how long) and added crystal ice stickles to the snowflake centers.

Challenges entered:
 
Splitcoaststampers F4A724 - New ( ribbon, digital image)
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.
 
Stamps: Sweet N Sassy
Ink: Tim Holtz Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Arts Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pencil, Brads, Glue Dots, Ice Stickles, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, Bo Bunny Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Great! This little penguin is so cute and so beautifully colored. I love the little snowflakes dancing around him. Your embossed background paper fits the beautiful animal so perfectly. And this band is the icing on the cake
    Thank you for sharing this awesome card with Crazy Critter's latest challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely penguin card - fab use of tecture too.

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete