Thursday, January 4, 2024

Life Happens

 
 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a card I started earlier in December, but never finished until the New Year's weekend and then just now photographed.  I rediscovered this cute kitten digital image from Gracielle Designs' Sweet Tea in my to be used digital folder.  Don't you just want to give this little kitten a hug??

I started out by combining the image, and saying, in a watermark program then printed it out onto Neenah white card stock before coloring it using Castle Arts pencils then layered it and added some blue brads.  Once that was finished, I stamped the card using a long retired Like It A Latte wood block stamp set in pacific pointe ink.  Once the background was done, I stippled some more pacific pointe ink around the edges before adding my layered image.  As an afterthought, I spritzed some pacific pointe marker to help fill in the white spaces around my main image.  After adding some winter blues sequins from Picket Fence Studios, the card was finished.

Challenges entered:
 
I Spy With My Little Eye #10 - Something Old/Something New (old SU coffee background set/ new - kitten in cup/saying)
Little Red Wagon #737 - What's New (digital set with kitten in cup/saying)

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Gracielle Design; Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up Pacific Pointe
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Arts Pencils, Sequins, Stipple Brush, SU Marker, Color Spritzer Tool, Brads, Glue Dots, White Gel Pen
 

3 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable! Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge and I spy with my little eye!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet, beautifully colored too! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and FUN card,Bonnie. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and we hope to see you back again often in 2024 !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete