Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Woodblock Wednesday July 2023


 
 
Hello and welcome.  It's time for another Woodblock Wednesday challenge so let's bust out those woodblock stamps we all have and are hoarding.  My card(s) this month is featuring a couple of long retired Stampin Up sets: Highly Decorated jumbo wheel, Wonderful Words and Courage and Honor stamp set.  I'm sending these to a friend who's doing a thank you for your service card drive for a local veterans home.

I started out by stamping the main images in memento tuxedo black ink on some corn husk card stock before coloring using Castle Arts pencils, layering and adding brads.  I then stamped the card using the Highly Decorated jumbo wheel and some garden green ink before overstamping the saying in memento black.  After adding my image panels using pop dots, I was done.  I'm happy with how these turned out.

Challenges entered: 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to join us in this month's Woodblock Wednesday challenge.

Stamps: Stampin Up
Card Stock: MFP Corn Husk; Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin Up Garden Green
Accessories: Castle Art Pencils, Brads, Pop Dots
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! I love how you did the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful Bonnie Lynn! So happy that you were able to join in the fun this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie. Thanks for posting this card. I love the tone on tone background. I just signed up for your newsletter. I can't wait to see what you make nest.

    ReplyDelete