Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Summer Collaberation Rainbow or Floral


 
 
Hello and welcome. It's week 2 of the #summeraspired2023 collaboration hop over on Instagram where we're given two prompts for the week and we choose which one to use or combine them.  For my card today, I pulled out a GinaK Designs stamp set called Vintage Rose Mini (now retired) I had won last year and just hadn't used yet.
 
I started out by stamping my image in Memento tuxedo black ink onto scrap Hammermill white card stock before stamping the saying right underneath.  I then pulled out my Castle Arts pencils to color the rose bouquet using rainbow colors since I needed a pet sympathy card. Once my coloring was finish, I then color spritzed a long retired Stampin Up Only Orange marker then layered.  My only embellishment used were some small black brads before adhering the layered panel onto a white card. On the inside I stamped a Scrapbook.com sympathy sentiment with a paw print from a retired Papertrey Ink pet sympathy set stamped underneath.
 
I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I've been dealing with some bad migraines again.

Challenges entered:
 
Try It On Tuesday July 11th - Use 3 Colors (I went with rainbow colors)
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of your week.

Stamps: GinaK Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Scraps
Accessories: Castle Arts Pencils, Brads, Color Spritzer, SU Only Orange Marker

3 comments:

  1. Pretty image with your beautiful coloring and nice spritzing! Hoping you get some pain relief, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, but there are more than 3 definite colours so it doesn't fit our challenge theme of 3 colours at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, but our challenge at Try It on Tuesday is use 3 colors. Thanks for showing us though, but we can't count it towards our top 5. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete