Saturday, July 22, 2023

Dare To Get Dirty 2023 Day 1

 
 
 Hello everyone and welcome!  Today starts the annual Dare To Get Dirty (DTGD) challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  The DTGD challenges are a special thank you to Splitcoaststampers Fan Club members.  For info on joining the fan club, see the details here.  My cards for today's challenges are below.


I'd also like to enter it into the following challenges:
 
Challenges entered:
 
 
 
 
 

 



 
 
Cat Card Supplies:
Stamps: Picket Fence Studios Cat Plays Fiddle To Silver Moon, Wicked Together (both retired)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn, Dusty Concord, Aged Mahogany, Chipped Sapphire
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Brads, PFS Blending Brushes, Silver Brads, Glue Dots, Ice Stickles, Copic Markers
 
 

I'd also like to enter into the following challenges:
 
Challenges entered:
 



 
Hydrangea Card Supplies:
 
Stamps: Colorado Craft Company (digital image)
Ink: Seth Apter Spray Ink
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Thread, Pop Dots, Brads, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Color Spritzer, SU Lilac Marker
 
 

 
 Challenges entered:
 

Stamps: Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Hammermill White; SU Black; MFP Corn Husk
Accessories: Embossing Gun, Crafty Meraki Bling, Glue, Pop Dots, Embossing Powder, Distressing Tool
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Come join us for this years Dare To Get Dirty for all of the fun and prizes!


7 comments:

  1. Great cards, Bonnie! I did not know Colorado Craft had digis, when I went to go look I saw THREE of my My Sentiments Exactly clear stamp sets digitized. Guess they bought them out? Well, have fun at DTGD. DD and her BFF are coming tomorrow and we have been cleaning. I'm so drug out from that and the heat, I'll pass on it. I kind of tried it one year but it's really way too stressful for me. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the monochrome colors and beuatiful stamped image.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are fabulous and each one unique from the other!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats, Can You Handle The Pressure and Triple B!
    Diane TOB , CYHTP and TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Cards Bonnie, I like the monochrome style and images of the card you've shared with us. Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORgeous! I LOve the scene you've created.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cat & fiddle Halloween card! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cats, the one you used on your card is a creepy one. Thanks for joining our July Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete