Sunday, August 7, 2022

Cheery Snowman Poop And Anniversary Toast

Hello and welcome.  I've not been very active blogging recently because of health issues to the point of it's taken everything just to color images let alone photograph and blog them.  With that in mind, today I'd like to share with you a couple of clean and simple cards I've made over the last week.  

First up is a cheerful cup of snowman poop printed on Hammermill white card stock and colored using Castle Arts pencils and gel pens.  My colored image, A Winter Cheers one of Angie Blom's fabulous digital stamps, is layered onto scrap Stampin Up card stock and is popped up over a scrap border, then adhered to a red card with some scrap glittered red/yellow snowflake designer paper.  I'm happy with how my card turned out and with how hot it's been, I'm going to keep dreaming of snowflakes and cooler temperatures.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Stamps: Angie Blom A Winter Cheers
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up; Designer Paper Scrap
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Pop Up Glue Dots, Castle Arts Pencils and Gel Pens, Brads

Next up is an adorable Anita Jeram one layer (OLO) card made using the Anniversary Mini
set from her collection at Colorado Craft Company or 3C.  I received this cute image from 3C after sending them a decorated envelope with a self addressed stamped envelope inside it for their Mail Art Is Not Dead campaign.  I started out by stamping the images onto a scrap of Hammermill white card stock and then colored using Castle Arts pencils.  Once I was finished coloring, I stamped the same image onto an small envelope for mailing. How cute is this?? I'm normally not a big fan of mice, however, make them part of a stamp set and I love them.

Challenges entered:
 
AAA Cards: Game #221 - Small and Few Optional: Lady Bugs (went with small mice/words & small scrap card stock) 
 

 

 
 
Stamps: Colorado Craft Company
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Hammermill White Scrap
Accessories: Castle Arts Pencils, Matching Envelope

Thank for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous week!

11 comments:

  1. Cute cards. Thanks for sharing with us on the AAA Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you've had a rougher than normal time of it, Bonnie. You certainly produced two fabulous CASlicious cards in spite of it! I love the cup of snowman poop! Looks delish! And the cute mice really are irresistible! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are suffering with health issues. Hope things improve for you soon. Two beautiful cards. I love the mug of snowman poop on the first one and the image on the second card is just adorable. Thank you for sharing your card over in the NBUS Challenge this month.
    Liz - Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful festive card!
    Thank you for joining us at Festive Fridays Challenges!
    Valerie
    Festive Fridays DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your CD Sunday entry, first card, is great although I've never heard of snowman poop!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards. Great images and so glad you shared one over at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC 606 and also for my August Patterned Paper - hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ? Snowman poop - that's new to me. Great card though.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards! Hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card with lovely colouring. I love the starry backing paper.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Bonnie, two lovely clean lines cards you've made there - just the sort of style I really like! Wonderful! Many thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge. Sarah - DT P.S. Sorry to read you've not been well, I do hope things look better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete