Saturday, August 13, 2022

Wildlife Babies

Hello and welcome.  It's been a few days since my last post.  In that space, life has been interesting.  I've been dealing with increased pain from both another migraine and fibromyalgia.  My lung issues have also been active as well and my husband had surgery plus his aunt's funeral is today.  I'm trying to keep my sanity with everything that's going on by coloring; no matter how much it hurts.  I'm trying to remember self care is important.  The card I'm sharing today is from one of those self care sessions.

I started out by stamping my image onto a piece of Hammermill white card stock then colored it using both Lyra and Castle Arts pencils before stippling Stampin Up tangerine tango and Tim Holtz mowed lawn distress inks around it.  After layering and adding brads, I stamped the hello saying from MFP Stamp Shop (now closed) to finish it off.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Inspiration Station
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.

Stamps: All Night Media; MFP Stamp Shop (closed)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin Up Tangerine Tango; Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Lyra and Castle Arts Pencils, PFS Blending Brushes, Brads, Glue Dots

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining Twisted Thursday. Your card is so cute, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Keep pressing on. Hope you are in less pain soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot at the moment. I hope things smooth out for you soon. This card and images are adorable and Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear what you and your husband are going through. Your coloring of the image is so good and you made such a pretty card. I am sending hugs for better days ahead for you. Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. Your determination in the face of all you are facing is also an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that you're having a tough time. Your card is just gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for entering this adorable card in the Twisted Thursdays Anything Goes challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.com
    The ‪Outlawz‬ Twisted Thursdays Challenges. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next fun Anything Goes Challenge with optional twist.
    Happy crafting,
    Angela
    https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com Twisted Thursday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks amazing - beautifully coloured. It's good that crafting is helping you right now - I think it's a help and support for so many people. Take care x

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete