Saturday, July 2, 2022

The Full Buck, Um Moose, Moon

 
Hello and welcome.  I'm playing along with the Farmer's Almanac Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers along with a few other challenges, so today I'd like to share with you a card made using one of Impression Obsession's retired red rubber Gary Robertson images called Winter Moose (NBUS).  My inspiration came from this pic here describing the Full Buck Moon only I changed it to a moose moon for my card.

After stamping my image in memento tuxedo black ink onto Hammermill white card stock, I pulled out my Lyra and Castle Arts pencils to color it before making a mask and then stippling chipped sapphire distress ink around the colored image.  I then layered my colored image and added brads before popping it up on a dry embossed card using pop up glue dots.  Copper cord and two Picket Fence sequins adhering them using glossy accents.

Challenges entered:
 
Splitcoaststampers IC865 - Farmer's Almanac (made mine a moose moon instead of buck moon)
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Lyra and Castle Arts Pencils, Stipple Brush, Mask, Copper Cord, Brads, Pop Up Glue Dots, Cuttlebug Branches Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Sequins, Ranger Glossy Accents

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic moose, Bonnie! This makes an awesome masculine card! Love seeing it in the gallery at NBUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card.

    You have listed last months theme, but your card still fits perfectly into our inky background theme for this month over at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tinz for bringing that to my attention. I've fixed the info now. My apologies.

      Delete
  3. Nice looking moose! Love brown and blue together, xoxo

    ReplyDelete